Dacima EDC/eSource includes a fully compliant eConsent solution that allows for both in person digital consenting and remote consenting of patients. The software allows simplifies the consent process, raises patient comprehension and retention, eases workloads for study teams and sites. Flexible and powerful design features allow for the design for sophisticated and intuitive electronic informed consent (eICF) with videos, graphics, download PDF files.
- Integrated electronic informed consent with existing EDC/ eSource Dacima Clinical Suite platform eliminating separate systems and reconciliation
- In person eICF, through sharing your tablet with the patient or pushing the eICF to kiosks/tablets in waiting rooms
- Remote consenting allows user to send eICF link email or SMS
- Self-recruitment allows patients complete eICF after registering and creating an account for the study through a lobby page
- Real-time subject status tracking for seamless patient recruitment and data collection.
- Wide range of eConsent design capabilities including embedded video, graphics, PDF files for patients to review, consent acknowledgement checks
- Ability to create multistep inclusion process for screening, consenting, eligibility checks and/or randomization.
- Ability to create multiple consents within the same study.
- Dynamic visit creation, form activations and conditional logic to configure different workflows
- Required signatures (CFR Part 11 compliant for patients signature and option for clinicians/investigators signatures)
- Electronic informed consent form (eICF) signing triggers