SUPPLY MANAGEMENT AND ALLOCATION
Advanced web-based supply management and allocation software for clinical trials that lets you allocate drugs or devices to randomized patients. The software integrates with Dacima’s Randomization (IWRS) module for seamless drug or device allocation to patients as they are randomized. The software manages patient resupplies and with its advanced inventory management features it ensures sites stock levels are maintained.
MITIGATE RISK AND CREATE CLOSER CONNECTIONS
- Allows you to configure your supply management requirements through an easy-to-use web interface and tailor the allocation process to your trial requirements.
- Seamlessly allocates drug bottles or device codes to randomized treatment arms and maintains blinding.
- Allows staff to easily resupply patients with additional treatment at follow-up visits with the click of the mouse.
- Tracks the history of the allocated drugs or devices (dispensing/bottle codes).
- Configurable product drug names and product codes by study arms.
- Customizable supply levels and low inventory level thresholds values for triggering automatic drug supply requests for study sites to ensure that sufficient stock availability at the study sites.
- Configuration of patient drug allocation reasons for initial allocation and for subsequent resupplying.
- Configure for a single drug per treatment arm or multiple drugs per arm.
- Specify site consignment resupply levels.
- Tracks new consignment requests, completion, shipping and receiving status.
- Tracks history of all consignment requests.
- Sends automatic email confirmations to sites and pharmacists.
- Allows roles-based access to maintain blinded and unblinded users.
- Allows uploading and management of the master drug dispensing code (bottle) list.
- Expiry date management ensures that only drug that is not expired or will not be expiring during the treatment period will be assigned to the patients.
- Automatic dispensing code (bottle #, kit#) status tracking with ability to manually update status for missing damaged or lost inventory.
- Reporting of drug supply data at any time.
- Permission based access to feature allows you to manage access to the different functionalities based on the user’s job responsibilities.